Spy Driver (Lagos)
Able-bodied agile men who must possess Nigeria Police (Spy Police Training) certificate.
Must be very very conversant with the Lagos State road network.
Applicant must possess good driving experience.
Applicant must be able to communicate in writing and speaking.
Medical Officer / General Practitioner
Role & Responsibilities
• Able to multitask and work with other healthcare staff to deliver primary medical care in our facility or remotely.
• Thoroughly evaluate, examine, review systems, and discuss present and past medical history, and order and review investigations to determine a diagnosis and treatment plan.
• Refer patients to specialist consultants or diagnostics as needed through our Network of Hospitals and Physicians
• Ensures that history, examination, laboratory investigations and provisional diagnosis are logged.
• Coordinating an individual’s rehabilitation process and participating where appropriate in providing recovery orientated services to restore normal functioning.
• Examine case folders of patients to complete admission formalities, execute treatment plans and coordinate the activities of ancillary staff.
• Provide patient management in accordance with medical protocols and procedures
• Ensures all patient consultations are accurately recorded in the clinical patient e-records / files
• Submits daily reports and ensures data is accurate.
• Carries out other relevant duties as may be required by management.
• Comply with organization’s standard operating procedure.
Key Performance Indicators
• Quality of services rendered to patients.
• Ability to project the brand and services of the hospital.
• Quality of records and reports.
• Continuous improvement of knowledge, skills, and abilities. Accountabilities
• Maintaining good relationships with patients.
• Attends to continuing education and refresher education programs as required by employers, medical control and licensing or certifying agencies
• Maintains compliance with medical ethics, standards of practice, health, and safety policies
• Maintains a high level of confidentiality and professionalism. Requirements
• Applicants must be technology savvy.
• He / She must demonstrate the highest level of communication skills and professional etiquette in interacting with patients.
• Have a passion for patient-centred care.
• Be able to carry out clinic consultations, telemedicine, and concierge home services.
• Able to use an electronic medical record to ensure good patient records and analysis of treatments.
• Medical Doctor degree from an accredited medical school
• Currently licensed by the Board of Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria to practise medicine in Nigeria
Personal Assistant (Ikoyi, Lagos) *HOT JOB*
A private Company located at Ikoyi needs a Personal Assistant with good Business Development Skills and can spend maximum time on strategic tasks.
•acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
•managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
•booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
•organising events and conferences
•reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
•typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
•managing databases and filing systems
•implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
•liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
•collating and filing expenses
•miscellaneous tasks to ensure the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research.
B.sc or any higher degree
Not more than 35 years of age.
A degree in a communications, technology or business (Advantage)
Previous experience of administration or personal assistant work. (Advantage)
•Discretion and trustworthiness
•Flexibility and adaptability
•Good oral and written communication skills
•Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
•The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
•Tact and diplomacy
•Business development skills
3rd September 2020
Logistic Officer (Lagos)
Vacancy - An Oil and Gas Company in Lagos needs - Logistic Officer, who must ensure that all aspects of a logistics team, such as shipping, warehousing and procurement, are working together to fill orders and deliver materials on a timely basis. Review all processes and systems and design and implement new plans and procedures as needed.
Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Degree in Social Sciences/Business Administration (Advantage)
1-5 years working Experience in logistics.
Proficient with internet use, MS-Office
Good team spirit and human relations management.
A reputable private company located on the Island part of Lagos, currently need an experienced Driver with minimum of 3 years work experience for business operation. Applicant must be smart and have good communication skill.
A reputable private company located on the Island part of Lagos, currently need an experienced office assistant with minimum of 1 year work experience for smooth office operation. Applicant must have basic knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word & Excel), must be smart and good communication skill.
Seismic Surveyor Navigator
A reputable private company located in Ikoyi, Lagos, currently need to engage surveyors with land and shallow marine seismic experience for their operations. Candidate must have field experience in GP seismic processing and seismic navigation.
Candidate must be able to operate a variety of softwares for processing and navigation which includes but not limited to static & real time mode, 3D geophysical survey, Hypack, Hydro-pro, Triggerfish, Orca and Gator
Candidate must understand technical responsibilities and field demands as a processing surveyor and navigator
Candidate must also understand technical demands of other associated departments.
Candidates must be computer literate and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Compensation package to be offered to the successful candidate in the above position will be negotiated depending on the experience and capability.
Offshore Emergency Doctor
We are currently recruiting for Offshore Emergency Doctor, who will be responsible to provide medical and welfare support to on board exploration vessel operation offshore within Nigeria
A reputable private company located in Ikoyi, Lagos, currently needs Node Men to assist with the deployment and retrieval and the maintenance of the nodes and the peripheral equipment